Given the number of video projectors on the market today, I'm looking for some recommendations.
Here are the features I need:
- image quality should be still good during daytime (the room will never be pitch black. It will be mostly used at night though)
- will be projected on white light-filtering roll-down shades (I am aware that this is absolutely not ideal, but I'm looking for minimal setup/gear)
- could be short-throw or mounted to the ceiling (room depth = 12')
- given the room setup, 70" image is enough
- if speakers are built-in that's great, otherwise, I need to be able to connect a wireless home theater system
- price range up to $3,000
So far, I've seen those ones often mentioned:
- Epson Home Cinema LS100 3LCD Ultra Short-throw Projector, Digital Laser Display with Full HD and 100% Color Brightness
- Epson Home Cinema 5040UB 3LCD Home Theater Projector with 4K Enhancement, HDR10, 100% Balanced Color and White Brightness, Ultra Wide DCI-P3 Color Gamut and UltraBlack Contrast
- Optoma UHD50 4K Ultra High Definition Home Theater Projector
- LG HU80KA 4K UHD Laser Smart TV Home Theater CineBeam Projector 2500 Lumens
Thanks in advance!