Looking for technical support or advice?
This site doesn't do technical support. Questions here that ask for technical support may be closed quickly, and are unlikely to receive answers. Instead of asking here, try these places:
- Super User
- Reddit's /r/techsupport
- PC Advisor forums
- Official support forums for Apple and Microsoft
This site is here to help with these types of questions.
Find out more about…
- What topics can I ask about here?
- What types of questions should I avoid asking?
- What does it mean if a question is "closed" or "on hold"?
- Why are questions no longer being accepted from my account?
- Why are some questions marked as duplicate?
- Code of Conduct
- Expected Behavior
- How do I find topics I'm interested in?
- What browsers do we support?
- How do I format my posts using Markdown or HTML?
Reputation & Moderation
- Who are the site moderators, and what is their role here?
- Why is voting important?
- What is reputation? How do I earn (and lose) it?
- What is a locked post?
- Why do I have a reputation change on my reputation page that says 'User was removed'?
- How do I write a good answer?
- What does it mean when an answer is "accepted"?
- Why and how are some answers deleted?
- Why are answers no longer being accepted from my account?
- How to reference material written by others