I am going to be buying a new computer but I am stuck between the following three choices. I would appreciate any advice that would help me make the best decision.
- Office suite:Outlook, Word, Excel
- Browsing: firefox, chrome standard but also WordPress development
- Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop (no complex 3D work), Brackets (code editor), occasional minor video editing
- Coding and development
Ideally, I would like to choose the best of the following three systems but I am not sure if the £100-150 difference in price makes a massive difference.
System 1 (preferred choice):
HP Pavilion 23-q105n / £749
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Hard Drive Storage: 1 Tb
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5
- RAM Memory: 8 GB
HP Pavilion 27-n230na / £799
- Intel® Core™ i3
- 8GB RAM
- 2TB Hard Drive
- 27 inch screen
- AMD4GB Dedicated Graphics R7-A360
- Graphics: Discrete: AMD Radeon R7 A (i am not sure if this is the same as the above bullet point)
- Hard Drive Storage: 2 Tb
Lenovo AIO 910 I / £899
- Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 1TB Hard Drive
- Nvidia 2GB dedicated graphics card
It is really a case of whether any of the graphic cards or i3 to i5 upgrade would make any difference to the type of the work that I do.
Any comments are highly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.