I am looking to replace some cheap solar LED lamp post lights along my driveway, with an in ground lighting solution. I have a few requirements though:
- Must be hardwired to power, not solar powered. I am in the US, so it need to be compatible with the standard power grid here.
- Must use something that is easily replaceable, should a light stop working.
- Must be compatible with Google Assistant and/or Home Assistant so that I can control it from an appropriate device
- I'd like it to be multi-colored, so that I can adjust the color and brightness of the light based on time of year
- I'd like it to be in ground, not small lamp posts.
This is going to go along the driveway and I anticipate this will take 10-15 lights (based entirely off my solar light test). The driveway is approximately 50 feet in length.
My budget for the hardware is less than $500. Installation will be done by myself. This budget eliminates things like the Hue product line, because their outdoor lights are over $100 per light.