I'm looking for a USB microphone to create recordings of instruments.
- be compatible with Windows 10 via USB
- have appropriate frequency range (I want it to include as much of the spectrum as possible so I can edit as I need)
- be reasonably cheap (I'm hoping to get it for under £20/$30)
- be in shops in the UK, so I'm not paying overseas delivery
- (obviously) produce the best quality recording possible
Bonus points for easy setup, easy compatibility with Audacity, and lower prices. Now I'm sure I've missed some things, so yell at me if y'all want more info.