I need a cisco enterprise router recommendation. I am currently using a Cisco 2821 Gigabit Router single WAN router. Ultimately, the new Router will become my primary router while the old Cisco 2821 will become a backup router.
- I am serving a web service and an E-mail server as well. 100-200 users could be use my web service.
- I want the router to be a Gigabit Router. Right now my fiber connection bandwidth is 100 Mbps.
- I may upgrade the connection to 200 Mbps. The router should work with 100 Mbps ISL connection.
- The router should support Dual WAN connections and Load Balancing.
- Is an enterprise router meaning it should have Firewall, Instruction Prevention, and SSL VPN.
- It should be capable of simultaneously handling multi-user connections.