- I know (current) ATX PSU will turn off its power after the PC shutdown. This is good.
- I know (old) AT PSU will leave its connectors with power on even after the PC shutdown.
- I also know that to bridge the Green and Black wires will start up a PSU.
But i want none of above. I wish to get a modern ATX PSU (which means power will be off after PC shutdown), only with one / some molex connectors always-on (power stays on after the PC shutdown).
- I would prefer buying a good PSU with this feature.
- If PSU with such feature does not exist, i would consider altering current PSU to my requirement. Please give me some directions to proceed. (Alter PSU? Alter motherboard? etc.)
- Using two PSU can achieve this. But this is not preferred.
Not important: Why i want this feature?
It is because I want to keep my liquid cooling loop, as well as some LED lights, on as a showcase, even after my PC shutdown.