I am at the end stages of choosing parts for my PC but am finding it quite difficult to choose a CPU cooler since there is so much to take in. Should I go for a standard CPU cooler (with fans), a fanless one or water cooling?
I am considering either water cooling / fanless because they are both quieter than normal coolers. Would you recommend going for a water cooling system or a fanless cooler? My only concern with the water cooling is that if in some way it malfunctions, it might damage my other parts. Out of the three options I know they all have their positive and negatives but which one would you say is best?
- CPU - Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Motherboard - Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
- Memory - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory
- Storage - Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
- Case - NZXT H440 (Blue/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
- Power Supply - SeaSonic X Series 400W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular Fanless ATX Power Supply
Budget: Around £720 pounds (the parts listed above total £670 so the cooler is in budget as long as it is under £60 or there about).