I have a VGA monitor and want to use it with a set-up box that only has RCA output. I want a converter that is RCA to VGA.

I have been unable to find anything likely to work. I have found VGA to RCA converters, but I doubt that they will work in reverse way.


Something like this is probably what you're looking for. In the Q/A section, they mention specifically going to VGA from an RCA connection. You may need gender changers, available on the same site, depending on what cables you already have.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.