I am looking into buying a new mouse and keyboard combo. I define "combo" as in using one single USB port for both devices.
I strongly prefer to buy on Amazon, but I can live without.
Preferred Price range is $60 - $125 USD (~ £40 - £90), but I can be flexible.
- Excellent battery performance (Ideally 18+ months)
- No Bluetooth, unless the devices include a Bluetooth USB transmitter
- Full/Regular Size (No "mini" or "travel" sizes)
- Not the Anker model
98ANWPSS-K1M1A(but can be similar)
- Full key set, which include dedicated1 numpad and function keys
- Minimal+ media keys (such as Play, Pause, Stop, RW, FF) and volume control
- Windows Key
Keyboard Like to Haves:
- OS Sleep key is nice
- Shortcut to calculator is also nice
- Flat Keys
- Wrist bar
- I am a programmer, so a dedicated1 Pause (Break) button is nice
- I take screen shots, so a dedicated1 Print Screen button is also nice
- 5-button design
- Mouse wheel includes the "left/right" clicks
- Rubber thumb (preferred)
- Laser preferred over optical, but not required
- I use a mouse pad, so doesn't need any special tracking requirements
1 Without the use of a special function key.