I have a friend who is an architect and now is looking to build 3d models. He needs a new pc for fast 3d rendering and architecture related work.
Here is a list of components that I recommended.
- Intel Core I5 7600 7th Gen processor LGA 1151 socket 3.5Ghz
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR4 LPX 2400MHz C16 RAM Kit for X99 Chipset (CMK8GX4M1A2400C16R)
- Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 LGA 1151 6th Gen F20
- HDD Seagate
- WD Green 120GB Internal Solid State Drive
- Corsair Carbide Series CC-9011050
- Corsair CP-9020098-UK VS Series VS650 650 Watt
- FAN Cooler Master Hyper 212X
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition ZT-P10510B-10L 4GB PCI Express Graphics Card
Will this be a good pc form him to work on
Is the graphics card suitable for 3d work? Is the power supply overkill with 650W or should I go with 450W?
Do mention if you have any recommendation of other products.