What options do I have if I need a router which can
- Run a DHCPv6 client on its WAN port to request a delegated prefix (in the range
- Run a DHCPv6 server on the LAN and hand out subnets of the prefix it received from the WAN (sub-delegations in the range
Other nice to have features which are not strict requirements:
- Can forward small packets at 1Gbit/s wirespeed on all ports
- Multiple LAN ports that can be configured as separate IP segments
- Can provide the CLAT side of 464XLAT in order to support legacy devices connected to the LAN (as described in RFC 6877 section 6.5)
- Can advertise its own DNS cache as primary DNS server and DNS servers advertised from the WAN as fallback.