I'm quite new to pc building. I'd like to seek advises about building a computer which can support up to 3 or 4 monitors, and as cheap as possible. I went to few pc shops, some recommend me to get GTX 1050ti while others recommend me to get GTX1060. So i'm confused now.
Purpose of the computer
- Screen 1 for main screen controls (Monitor)
- Screen 2 to display videos or image etc (Projector)
- Screen 3 to display theme text or title (Monitor)
- Screen 4 backup (Monitor)
All displays will be in HD (1080).
- Build based on Intel Processor
- Both Nvidia and AMD graphic are acceptable as long as it can support the function mentioned above (as well as other parts; Motherboard, ram etc.)
Please let me know if you need further details.