I asked a question here and I was told to create another question asking for a mainboard recommendation.
So far the parts I have in my Amazon Cart are the following:
- The Ryzen Threadripper 1950X (I don't know wether I should also purchase the liquid cooler)
Anyways though if there's a Mainboard recommendation that fits my required needs it'd be amazing to get some help, thanks!
- Must feature one sTR4 (the threadripper-) socket
- Support for 2x PCIe 3.0 x16 is required
- Support for at least 2 SATA-3 drives and an PCIe NVMe SSD
- Support for at least 4 RAM sticks and at least 32GB total
- Price should be 300 USD or less on amazon.com
- The mainboard should also not feature known spacing issues with 3rd-party coolers (don't need to research hard on that one)
- As the case isn't picked (yet) any standard desktop format is acceptable
It is preferable to make good use of the budget and get a durable mainboard over the cheapest possible fitting the requirements.