since there's a plethora of laptops available, which used laptop can you recommend that meets (all of the) following requirements?
- price around 600€/700$ (or a little more, I might find one in bad optical condition or stretch my budget a bit if it's really worth it)
- win 7 was preinstalled from factory
- 16:10 screen, resolution may be as low as 1280 x 800, but higher preferred. Non-glossy display preferred, but glossy is fine
- 13" or 15" if light
- battery life at least 6h (with new battery), preferrably a battery that can be replaced by myself
- very good keyboard (Thinkpad or Macbook pro as reference)
- SSD, 128GB is fine
- if ram isn't upgradable, 4GB the very least
- i5 or better
- reasonable trackpad. Doesn't have to be Macbook-good but also shouldn't be Thinkpad T410-terrible. Can be small though
- cooling fan accessible for cleaning
What I don't need: USB 3 (or any other port besides USB 2), Webcam, dedicated gpu.. You get the picture.
Build quality and reliability should be good. Rather business grade than consumer. Please recommend dell laptops only if they are widely known to be very reliable as I have made only bad experiences with dell laptops.
Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.