I am looking for a keyboard for programming (not gaming).
- Detachable USB cable (the same as smartphones use - USB A to Micro USB-B)
- Weight: Has to be heavy. At least 800g. Heavier is better.
- Rubber pads
- Format: DE: QWERTZ
- Enter at the very right (or at least enough space between enter and anything more right so that I don't hit e.g. page up/down when I want to hit enter)
- USB Hub: I would like to be able to plug in a USB stick / a mouse
- Backlight: Should be possible to switch it on and off
- Not ergonomic: I can't type on those.
- Not too flat: I use the Thinkpad T460p and I like how the keyboard feels. I've tried some Mac Notebooks and they feel much too flat for me.
Nice to have:
- Mouse: A small touchpad / trackpoint / trackball - if it is big, I don't want it.
- Bluetooth-Capability (especially if I have a hardware-switch to turn it on / off)
- Num block (I slightly prefer not to have it)
- Media keys: I'm not sure about this, but I don't see an advantage in comparison to creating custom commands (I'm a Ubuntu user)
Considered so far
CODE keyboard (88 Key)
- Detachable USB cable ✔
- 907g ✔
- Rubber pads ✔
- QWERTZ format available ✔
- USB Hub ✘
- Backlight ✔
- Not ergonomic ✔
- Not too flat ✔
- Mouse ✘
- Nice design - judging from photos only, I guess the keys feel nice.