I know this is a bit of a boring question, but I need to ask it. What keyboard would you recommend?
- Price should be < $25. Preferable < $20
- Must connect through USB
- Must last a long time (more than 2 years)
- Must be full size. (Includes all normal keys, F1 - F12, and a number pad)
- Must be QWERTY
- Should have arrow keys that are the same size (for gaming), so that the ↑ and ↓ arrow keys are not smaller than the ← and →.
- Must be available in the US.
- A backlight (multi-colored?)
- Wireless (If wireless, it should last more than 6 months on battery)
- Bluetooth connection
- If it has a backlight, it must be visible without the backlight being on.
- 3 or greater key rollover
Thank you for your input.
Just to clarify, this keyboard will not be primarily for gaming. I would just like it to be capable of.