I'm looking for a server capable of performing the following tasks:
- Can be used as a build-server (we have several developers using Microsoft Team Foundation Services)
- Continuous integration of massive projects
- Perform CPU intensive tasks (mostly user-mode data parsing)
- Can be used for load balancing of other stations
- The server must be able to run hundreds of processes simultaneously (therefore must include large amount of cores [16+])
- Must contain at least 64 GB of RAM
- Better not include an OS (we already have license for Windows Server so we don't want to pay extra money for operating system)
- We don't need a lot of storage but we must have at least 1/2 TB of SSD.
- Better be quiet.
Thanks in advance!