I am majoring in ee in college. There are specific laptop requirements given, which are:
- A 64 bit version of Windows (recommended), Linux, or Mac OS.
- A 64 bit dual core processor from AMD or Intel (i7 Intel or AMD Phenom II recommended)
- 4 Gigabytes of RAM with capacity to upgrade (8 gigs recommended)
- 12 inch or larger screen with resolution of 1366x768 or higher
- NVidia (recommended), AMD (recommended), or Intel integrated graphics processor
- USB 2.0 ports (3.0 recommended)
- Built-in or add-on 100 Mbit wired Ethernet (integrated 1,000 Mbit wired ethernet recommended)
- Hard disk with 256 Gigabyte capacity (512 recommended)
- Touch screen recommended
They recommended any model of: Lenovo ThinkPad, Lenovo Yoga, Dell Latitude, Dell Precision, HP EliteBook, etc.
Could anyone help me find a laptop that isn't too expensive (<~$1500) that satisfies these requirements or could recommend a favorite model out of this list?
Thank you so much! This is really needed, any reply would be immensely helpful.