We need a PC in our office to plug external hard disks and copy content in to local hard disk. 5 to 10 people will do it daily basis. This PC will not use for anything else. I am willing to configure PC cheapest as possible. I don't exactly know which is more important for coping files CPU or RAM beside USB 3 Hub + Internal HDD of course. But they are pretty standard.
-Cheapest CPU i can find can do the job?
-4GB memory will be enough?
-To cut on my budget which one i should sacrifice CPU or RAM.
Here a sample configuration i made:
- Case: Redrock C702BB Peak 300W
- Mainboard: MSI A68HM-E33 V2 (2133 Mhz)
- CPU: AMD A6 6400K X2 (3.0 GHz, 1MB)
- RAM: 4 GB HI-LEVEL 1600 DDR3
- HDD: 1TB WD Blue 3,5" (64MB, 7200 RPM) (I choose this becouse i thought 64MB would benefit for copy performance)