Im after a case fan that i can use with the motherboards controll. I currently have
- Coarsair carbide 100r silent edition http://www.corsair.com/en-au/carbide-series-100r-silent-edition-mid-tower-case
- Motherboard Gigabyte H170-H3D
The case fans are 3 pin and appear not to be compatible with the motherboard controlls
So far i've considered
- Noctua NF-S12A PWM 120mm 1200RPM Case Fan NF-S12APWM
- Corsair CO-9050040-WW ML120 Pro 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan
- Corsair CO-9050042-WW ML120 PRO LED Red 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan
But im not really sure here, does the magnetic levitation add anything? Is it a problem that the Noctua is a little slower on the total RPM.
Also there are alot of specs around fans such as static pressure and high air flow etc, how much does this matter
As for usage of the pc, does not have a graphic card, may get one one day, no overclocking.
- Want to replace fan with one that can be controlled through a 4 pin connector
- Would like it to be a bit quieter, color optional if does not comprimise the following too much