I have a Galaxy Tab 4, 10.1 inch tablet that is in need of a case.
I am looking for a case that is similar to one I had on my Asus Transformer.
- Hard cover folds over the screen
- Opens in such a way that the cover can be completely behind the tablet, allowing me to hold the device flat or lay it flat on a table but have the screen accessible
- Opens in such a way that it can stand up and the angle can be adjusted for better viewing. The previous one I had allowed 3 viewing angles
- Camera (front and rear), volume controls, SD Card port, headphone port and power button must all be uncovered by the case
- Charging port needs to be accessible without removing the case. I do not need it to be accessible when the case is closed. If I can charge it and leave it laying flat on the bookshelf, that is fine.
Budget for this case is under $50.