I'm currently relocating once every one or two months and as I have not much luggage space on my
car motorbike, I can't move around my PC and my 26 inches screen and I'm stuck with just my laptop.
So, I'm thinking to buy a cheap mini projector to plug into the laptop to watch movies and play games and need some advice, as it's a field I've never looked into.
What I'd need:
- Decent screen size, maybe at least a 42 inches?
- Decent resolution, no needs for FullHD but at least something more than a 1366×768
- HDMI input
- Small. Even better, lightweight.
- I have no idea of prices, but if possible...no more than 100 euro?
- decent quality, I need text to be readable
Nothing else, and I mean it literally: I'm ok in trading everything else for the above features. I'll be using it only at night so (reasonably) low lumens is ok, I don't need usb ports, no wifi, nothing nothing nothing.