I want a headset. I have similar requirements to USB headset with good headphone quality and comfort?:
- I want a Bluetooth headset (so no cords hanging off my head) but it should connect to my computer via USB or a 3.5mm jack. My current setup does this with a base that is used for charging the headset and connecting to the computer.
- It should be able to last several hours on a single charge
- Should be mildly comfortable, but I can get used to anything
- I don't care about hooking it up to a landline, etc. I just need to get audio to and from my Macbook
- Should have a decent microphone
- Should last a relatively long time (>3 years), ideally with a warranty
I have a budget of ~$200. What should I use?