I'm looking for a fan controller that can do the following/has the following properties:
- Does not need a 5.25" or 3.5" slot (preferably thin enough to be hidden in the 15mm space in the back of the case).
- Can control three 3-pin and three 4-pin fans in at least three seperate groups (splitters allowed)
- Can control each group based on at least one 10Ω temperature probe
- Can be programmed via software on the fly (e.g. fan curves)
- Can stop fans completely (0 RPM)
I have thus far been using the Corsair Commander Mini, but I've also been continuously dissatisfied with it. It does not meet my last requirement of being able to stop fans, and the state of its firmware and software (Corsair LINK) is horrible (several years long standing bugs still not addressed).
So, does the kind of unit I'm looking for exist?