I'm looking for a wired Xinput compatible controller that has vibration support and the same layout as the PlayStation. Basically the Logitech F310 with vibration. I know there was an F510 but I can't find it anywhere anymore for a reasonable price so I'm lead to believe that it's already phased out. It would have been the perfect one. I don't want the F710 because I don't want to worry about battery so I'd like if it's wired.

  • Have you taken a look at the Thrustmaster series of products? They are a known name and have products that have the layout and featureset you want. Not sure which to recommend specifically because I don't have very much experience with standard game controllers. I moved on to the Steam Controller and have been extremely happy with it. – Adam Wykes Aug 15 '16 at 0:49
  • Is price a concern? You can use an actual Playstation 4 controller with the PC. If a game doesn't support the PS4 controller natively you can still trick Windows into seeing it as an xinput device with third-party software. You can also use a PS3 controller wired with a USB cable that way. – Romen Apr 20 '20 at 13:36

Logitech has a couple of close alternatives:

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.