We have a couple pairs of headphones we use with our GL2200 for listening to PFL/AFL during a live church service. One pair works fine, the other... does not. We want to replace the pair that doesn't work fine
- Play nice with the GL2200, and ideally the digital board we're hoping to get at some point in the future
- Have good isolation (I've had good experiences with active systems, but if it just has very very good 'physical' isolation, that'd work too)
- Not be terribly expensive (< $250 would be best)
- Have a volume adjustment on the headphones themselves. We have two sets of headphones coming off the board, and one volume control for both of them.
- If the cabling on them is non-removable, have a decently long coiled cable.