I want to buy a wired keyboard to travel with, so I want a small sized one. I request for advices, please.
- No wireless keyboards in any manner (no bluetooth, infrared, radio... etc). This is a question about wired keyboards.
- Foldable keyboards accepted.
- USB and PS2 connectors accepted. Both would be fine.
- No need for mouse: it will increase the size of the keyboard, and this question is about small keyboards.
- It is logical that there will be some switch/keycap quality sacrificing, but not-too-bad switch/keycap quality would be preferred.
- Thumb keyboards accepted.
Microsoft Surface Type Coverand
Microsoft Surface Type Touch Coverkeyboards