I'm considering updating my monitor setup to a quad display workstation sometime soon, but I'm having trouble finding a monitor that fits my list of requirements...prepare yourself (in no particular order):
- 22"-24" (not against bigger...)
- 16:9 (or wider)
- 1080p (don't want 4K, it's just too expensive!)
- Rotating stand (I want the screens to be able to be either portrait or landscape)
- VGA, HDMI, DVI (though I guess I could skimp on one of them, most likely VGA)
- thin black/no bezel (again, would be really great, but if it's not possible it's not possible...)
- No speakers
- Non gaming
- Wide viewing angles
These monitors will be used solely as a productivity boost. No gaming at all, so I don't need any gaming related monitor features. They will be used for some graphics work, but nothing serious so maximum colour quality isn't a must, just something "decent".
I'm not too bothered about them having mounting plate points, but I suppose it would be a nice bonus. If they did have them I would probably put together a DIY stand at some point, but for now I definitely want them to all stand and rotate independently.
After all that, I'm not really sure where to cap the cost. The lower the cost the better. I'll judge how realistic this ideal setup is when I know how much it would cost me!
Any suggestions? I'm in the UK, so I'd prefer local options to having to order stuff from abroad. (Bonus points if you can supply a purchase link/cost.)