I'm looking for a secure USB flash drive that has built-in 256-bit (or greater) encryption.
- At least 16GB
- USB 3.0
- Completely encrypted without third-party software.
- Having either actual buttons on the flash drive (for a pin), or having to type in a password when plugged into a computer is fine
- Works on both Windows (Vista, 7, 8.1, 10) and on GNU/Linux
- Able to change/customize password or pin
- Cheaper it is, the better, but no actual limit for the price
- Unable to delete files/format without the password/pin