- 5" size (5.5" is problematic for pockets and hands).
- CAT 4 LTE or better with bands 3/7/20 (1800/2600/800MHz).
- Almost a given today, but 64bit CPU.
- 3+GB RAM.
- 16+GB flash ROM.
- SD card slot, accessible without removing back/battery.
- IR/remote capability.
- Stock or near-stock Android. I detest unnecessary software gimmicks.
- 3000+mAh battery, preferably removable.
- FM radio (DAB would obviously also be OK).
- Ideally dual SIM (shared second SIM/SD card slot acceptable).
- Ideally big.LITTLE CPU design with the big/fast cores being out of order execution ARM v8.
- Good WiFi (dual band?) as it will work as home internet/router.
- High screen resolution - 720x1280 is fine.
- CPU clock frequencies.
- Thin/fancy/too light design. Solid is better.
Ulefone Power looks good (battery fixed, but large), if only it wasn't so big.
LG G5 also looks reasonable, except battery is a bit small, screen resolution is unnecessarily high and it is still rather big. Oh, and 4 times the price of the Ulefone(!).
Any better ideas?