Im looking for recommendations for which router to buy for my new gigabit connection at home.
- a 1000mbit/1000mbit connection
- a small apartment with no thick walls
- maximum three devices connected at the same time (ps4, laptop, stationary computer, phone)
- wifi performance benchmarked with (very) good results (will mostly be used on 5ghz band and I want to be able to utilize as much of the potential speed as possible)
- good ethernet speed (will be connected to the stationary computer)
- preferably not overly expensive (300$)