I'm looking for a bluetooth mp3 player with playlists support. Playlists in preferably editable text format (m3u,pls,xml), and not in binary non-editable format.
I've been searching since quite some time, and found onn, fiio, sony, philips and apple to be providing bluetooth mp3 players, although none seemed to fit in
$250 USD + playlists options...
I bought a ruizu mp3 player + 64gb sd/tf card, and it didn't turn out to be what I expected. Had bluetooth, but no playlists support for bluetooth. I accidentally broke it, and would buy it again if it had playlists support!
Anyways, please could anyone here suggest a bluetooth mp3 player with playlists within $250 USD price range? Thanks!
Answer to the comment by LiveWireBT:
Can you please shine some more light on what your requirements for a "Bluetooth MP3 Player" are?
- Do smartphones qualify?
[yes! Even regular phones with play/pause buttons + playlists support in bluetooth]
- Which size?
[not very big or heavy, similar to an ipod, although not very expensive.]
- Battery life?
- Bluetooth version?
- How much storage (SDHC/SDXC)?
[expandable via SD/TF card to 64 gb.]
- Should it play audio in high quality stereo (A2DP) to Bluetooth headphones and speakers?
[yes! Loud Volume + Quality of sound]
- Should it transfer files over Bluetooth (I can think of better ways)?
[nope, file transfer not required.]
- Just support for MP3, no AAC, FLAC, Vorbis, Opus?
[only mp3, and (if possible) m4a.]
- Hi-Res Audio?
[I don't understand what High Res Audio might mean... I have (128-320kbps + 44100 Hz) mp3 files.]
- Is a touch screen okay or too big?
[touch screen is fine!]
- A certain resolution if you eventually want to play movies?