I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti - I did have two but one expired. looking for a similar replacement to run a single TV through HDMI, the current card runs two monitors.
Do I need to be looking at the same brand or spec? Or will it work with anything?
I expect it to be showing webpages most of the time. I have it set up as an over head monitor that'll I'll be using to collect reference materials.
As I won't be using it for games I'd like to keep the price as low as possible.
My main concern is in order to achieve this I'll need to buy two new cards because I can't see this one for sale.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- Motherboard: P8Z68-V LX
- Memory:16.0GB Corsair 1600mhz Vengeance (4x 4GB)
- Graphics card: 1 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB
- Sound card: Onboard 7.1 Audio
- Case: Xigmatek Asgard (20 x 41 x 48 cm)
- PSU: 700W Xigmatek