I'm looking for a great android phone with awesome specs, but in a tight budget of under $180(may go a little over).
Here is a list of things I want it to include:
- compatible with micro SD card
- uses android OS
- a good camera(about 13mp camera) 1080p@30fps w/ flash and auto-focus
- Camera on both sides
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (will go with a lower if price and other specs make up for it)
- multi-touch is a must
- Screen Size: atleast 4.7in.
- Must have atleast 3gb ram
- Rootable (unlocked bootloader would be a bonus)
- compatible with Straight Talk
Minor things that I would like, but aren't necessary:
- super-Amoled screen
- I would like a phone that would last at least 6 non-stop use and quick charge time
- An led notification bar
This will be phone for over a year, so I need to last a little while. I will be writing programs on it, so I need a medium-big screen. It also needs to have pretty good speed, and can handle some multi-tasking. I would also be recording on the phone as well, while writing programs and/or playing games. I know this is a lot for the price, but I don't have a big budget. I have done some research and here are a few phones I have found: Blu Life One X (2016) and the Moto G (3rd Gen). I really like the Blu Life One X, but there quite a bit of reviews about the screen touch not working and the battery being terrible and wanted to get some input on that. Also found another 1 that i think I might get lenovo k3 note. But what about the xiaomi redmi note 2.
Also, I will also consider buying a used phone off ebay or amazon.
I have noticed that I can get a used(risking that it doesn't last or work) Galaxy note 3 on ebay for $148-180. I will also give bounty that put's up a good argument on weather I should get one of the new phones mentioned above, the Galaxy Note 3, or another phone used or new of your choice that can compare.