I'm interested in creating a video for my cross country team, including several shots while I or another runner am/is in motion. My teammates and I quickly thought of a GoPro camera, but most are extremely expensive compared to our price range (we'd like to stay under
What is a good camera for us?
The specifications we'd like to see:
- The camera should be mountable either on a lightweight hat or strapped around the upper chest of a runner
- The price should be under
- The camera mounting system must be able to survive leaps, jumps, turns, etc. The runner with the camera may reach speeds of up to 12 miles per hour while running on trails with hilly terrain, so jostling will be an issue.
- A weight under half a pound
- 1080p resolution
- A 180 degree viewing angle
- A battery life of four hours
We're willing to sacrifice one of the latter three if necessary, but the top two are non-negotiable.