I am looking for a DVR like product capable of following:
- can connect to various CCTV cameras (with a standard BNC output) mostly PAL CVBS.
- downloading of historical data can be performed remotely (nightly) over a secured channel (SFTP, SSH, Windows share etc.), eventually less secure FTP etc. from a distant location over IP network, the format should be preferably chunks of some standard video format like mp4 with H.264 codec
- supports options to embed real-time video output into a custom web page or windows app
- supports good motion detection and good quality with options (ideally storing both motion detected scenes and the whole time separately)
- it would be nice to have a good metadata about videos created, so that output recordings time vs. motion detection could be created programatically
- can be setup to delete old recordings automatically or programatically
- provides option to connect external monitor to show real-time cameras' pictures on site
I am considering creating an intranet video surveillance server. So I am looking for a DVR with good automation options. Ideally with video surveillance server software option.
Ok, I just need a good universal and not too expensive device even without points 2 - 3 (downloading ..., embedded video output), if there are any ideas?