Background (may be skipped):
I'm owning a desktop computer with a high-end (based on 2010) gaming monitor.
Of course, this monitor doesn't feature speakers.
This didn't bother me until now, but I'm now primarily using my (external) soundcard + headset on my custom docking station (i.e. two USB-Hubs) for my laptop and don't want to re-plug all this whenever I'm at the desktop.
Besides that there are other people using the desktop that occasionally need sound.
I'm looking for a soundbar to put below my monitor (much you'd do with a TV).
The mandatory requirements are:
- Really low price (30€ or less preferably)
- Relatively compact size (must not be larger than 57 x 18 cm (W x D))
- Sound can be supplied from the PC (USB or 3.5mm audio jack)
- Sound should be understandable (i.e. you can understand what people are talking in a show)
- The soundbar must be only a single device (i.e. no additional bass)
- The PSU (of the soundbar) should be internal
- Good sound quality
- High volume capacity
- You should be able to place the monitor on-top of the soundbar