I noticed that my mouse sometimes interrupts clicking and holding of the left mouse button, and sometimes sends a double click even if I didn't. Now it's probably the right time to buy a new mouse.
- not expensive (max price about 40 to 50€; the less the better)
- Has to be suitable for some occasional gaming (meaning it should be a classical mouse and not a track pad or similar)
- Non-Wireless, because there is no need for position changing (only if it's a really amazing mouse)
- A mouse that is able to operate on a plastic mouse pad (preferable) or a wooden table.
- some macro buttons would be cool
- Buyable in the EU (living in the EU it's easier in terms of taxes etc.)
- I use my mouse with the right hand
- As long as it is not a mouse with a ball for the positioning (like in old mouses) I don't care about optical, laser etc.
Even when this thread is already 2 months old I still did not buy any mouse, and still need one.