I am looking for an interior temperature and humidity logger that meets the following requirements:
- Log access via WiFi or wired ethernet. USB not acceptable.
- Ability to store at least 48 hours of data if no connection available.
- Sampling rate every 1 hour or faster.
- Multiple devices can be used on same network / with same PC.
- Temperature accuracy at least +/- 0.5C.
- Relative humidity accuracy at least +/- 1%.
- Temperature range at least -10C to +40C.
- Windows or Linux compatibility.
- Under $50.
Some sacrifice in accuracy may be OK if necessary to keep the cost down. Barometric pressure would be a nice-to-have but not required.
The following things do not matter:
- Battery vs. wall power.
- Battery life.
- Wall-mount vs. anything else.
- Log viewing can be with proprietary software, no standard protocols or storage formats needed.
I am also open to suggestions for reliable components for a DIY solution.
I found this device, which has almost all of the features I am looking for aside from humidity accuracy (+/- 2.5%), except it is currently $159.50 USD ($140.80 minimum cost from random small vendors on Google) and has terrible Amazon reviews (that appears to be the TH+ higher temperature accuracy model but I have a hunch the hardware quality is similar).
I am finding that the network access requirement is severely limiting options.