I'm looking for new 2.0 speakers (actually I'm using Creative T40 Series I).
Why change ? - My actual speakers are 7-8 years old and I think that they are not playing so good like at the begining, so I want to change them for new one.
- active speakers
- stereo, two speaker system
- price: ~100$ (maximum $150 but it has to be explained why it is better choice than ~$100 speakers)
- usage: gaming, listening pop/rock music
- important features: clear sound, hearable bass, volume control on speaker
What am I looking for ? - I'm looking for speakers with the best sound quality in this price range.
My ideas and other recommendations:
- Edifier R1600TIII - $105
- Microlab Solo 6C New - $115
- Logitech Z150 - $23 - recommended by Journeyman Geek (but I think it's not what I'm looking for)
Up to $150:
- Edifier R1700BT - $125
- Microlab Solo 7C New - $152
- M-Audio AV42 - $148 - recommended by Journeyman Geek (AV-40 not available in my country)
Looking for advice if I can find anything better in this price range.