I have a narrow desk (it is not deep, i.e. there is not much space between me and the facing edge) and I have my monitor standing on a shelf behind the desk.

I would like to get rid of the shelf and install the monitor directly on the desk, with a monitor mount.

I do not want the monitor to take up desk space so I would like to have it hanging slightly behind the desk (about 10cm / 4").

Do such mounts exist? All the ones I saw could at best position the monitor at the level of the mount (when it comes to depth) - and usually a few cm towards the desk.

1 Answer 1


I found this one on [Amazon[(https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Articulating-Adjustable-Compatible-Computer/dp/B01F2SAU3G/ref=sxin_14_pa_sp_search_thematic_sspa)

It is described as fully articulated.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.