enter image description here

I need your help to identify the following TV audio cable;

It's being connected to my LG TV monitor to the 'headphones' connector, it's shorter than aux cable (connecting aux cable to the headphones connector is falling out of the connector ('too long')).

How such a cable connector called, and where can I get it ? Am I missing something ?

Thank you very much.

1 Answer 1


Search for audio splitter cables. Then scroll until you find the matching plugs/sockets in type and dimensions.

It is not clear whether the single end is a socket or a plug. This is close

enter image description here

  • This cable won't connect firmly and fall out, this end (like aux) doesn't work on my tv.
    – nadir
    Aug 26 at 5:28
  • 2
    Your first cable is broken, the tip is missing…. if you can't get the one in this answer to fit in the socket properly, you've likely discovered what happened to the first tip - it's still in the socket.
    – Tetsujin
    Aug 26 at 15:11
  • @Tetsujin Checked what you said, and it's true indeed. Do you have a suggestion on how I can extract it out safely ?
    – nadir
    Sep 1 at 22:42
  • Either the smallest pair of pliers or tweezers you can find, or hope & pray… a matchstick with superglue on the end.
    – Tetsujin
    Sep 2 at 6:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.