I ordered a new case for my ITX build it's
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX (white).
I want to light it with cold white light but I have to choose a source of light. I have two favourites (both powered by PSU):
- Cold Cathode (Revoltec) - one 300 mm at the top and one at the bottom of the case (if they will fit) or two 100 mm at the top and two at the bottom (if 300 mm won't fit).
- LED Strip (5050, 12V, Color: Cold White) - around the whole case or only at the top and bottom
And now questions:
- Which configuration will consume less power (Watts)?
- Which configuration provides more light?
- Any pros/cons for this configurations?
- Any other possible solutions?
- Which will look better (I know it is subjective opinion, but what do you think)?
After using "Peter Zhu's" answer, I lit it with LED strips (3528, 12V, Color: Cold White) and below you can find a photo of it: