I have a macbook since December 2011.
This is my configuration:
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011)
- Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
I have 2 question:
- I'm pretty sure, that the SSD and the RAM are compatible with my computer, but does anyone can confirm me I made the right choice please.
- I need to install many OS on a virtual machine, but sometime, it could be impossible to install or used it because it was too slow. Does anyone can confirm me if the SSD + more RAM will increase my VM performance ?