enter image description here

Mockup above.

Why does this kind of simple, compact hub not exist?

Every USB-C hub seems to be a block that contains multiple USB-A, USB-C, and audio jack ports.

  • The image you are using seems like an example of the exact thing you are looking for. When reverse image searching it there are loads of extremely similar products. Are we misunderstanding what you are looking for?
    – skippy
    Commented Feb 2, 2022 at 9:03
  • I made that image. It's a mockup of what I'm looking for. Splitters like this only support charging on one line and USB audio headphones on the other, not things like card readers, hard drives, etc. Commented Feb 2, 2022 at 9:34

2 Answers 2


They're usually called "USB-C splitter" instead.

Device example on Amazon

  • Not the same thing. The port is only used for USB audio, for USB headphones. Commented Feb 2, 2022 at 9:35

While it's not exactly like the picture. This deloc splitter sounds like what you're looking for.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.