I have this SCSI controller LSI20320IE enter image description hereSCSI-Controller and would like to know what SCSI cable is the right one. I want to connect a LTO2 with 68 pol female. Is that a 68 pol MINI SUB D SCSI socket ( I have read: "For Wide SCSI-2, the most common connector was the larger sibling of the MD50, known as the MD68, HD68, MiniD68, or HPDB68. This is about 1 7/8” (47mm) wide. IBM used the HDCN68 on some RS-6000 systems, and it seems likely that a few other manufacturers used other alternatives". Source: WIKI ) on the controller? Where to get a proper calbe for it? THANKS


According to this Product INFO PAGE LSI20320IE the external connector is a VHDCI SCSI connector. And the cable could be get here: Gekko-computer

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.