I want to know whether the following motherboards(x570) will be a good fit for a 5090x, given that:
- Will use a noctua 15 (the double fan version)
- Planning to buy in the future a 3080 when available
- The computer will be used intensively with vms and mostly to run multithreaded computations
- Please mention if the motherboard offers a good possibility of overclocking
- Please mention if the vrm is good, if it offers good thermal protection and the quality of the capacitators
Motherboards I can choose from:
- Gigabyte X570 UD
- Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS
- Gigabyte X570 GAMING X
- Asus PRIME X570-P
Note: Please refer only to the motherboards listed and notify whether they are good candidates and what would you choose.
Thank you very much for your much appreciated help.