I want a wireless mouse to use with my MacBook Pro 2018.
- Internal battery.
- Rechargeable by USB-C.
- Usable while charging.
- Compatible with current macOS.
- Fits large hand.
- Allows at least left-click, right-click, vertical scrolling.
- Real mouse, not a touchpad. Trackpoint would be wonderful if integrated in a keyboard that fits this question.
Any price is fine.
- Apple's Magic Mouse is not a solution because it uses a Lightning cable, rather than USB-C.
- The AE WISH ANEWISH mouse is not a solution because it uses a micro-USB cable, rather than USB-C.
- Why not removable batteries? Because they are bothersome, and I work in places where batteries are not readily available.
- Why USB-C? Because USB-C is the only cable I use. I don't want another cable laying around just for this. All of my devices are Android so USB-C is enough to charge everything.
- Why Bluetooth? Because dongles are unaesthetic and easily lost.