I want a wireless keyboard to use when my MacBook Pro 2018 is on a laptop stand.
- Same layout and size as MacBook Pro's keyboard (pic below). In particular, the
fnkey needs to be exactly in the lower left. About 30 centimeters wide, no numeric pad.
- Internal battery.
- Rechargeable by USB-C.
- Compatible with current macOS.
Any price is fine. Either mechanical/chiclet/other is OK. No color/material/key-shape preferences as long as it is usable to type at normal/high speed.
- Apple's Magic Keyboard is not a solution because it uses a Lightning cable, rather than USB-C.
- Penclic KB3 is not a solution because its FN and CTRL keys are inverted.
- Why not removable batteries? Because they are bothersome, and I work in places where batteries are not readily available.
- Why USB-C? Because USB-C is the only cable I use. I don't want another cable laying around just for this. All of my devices are Android so USB-C is enough to charge everything. Adapters are not a solution because they are unaesthetic and easily lost.
- Why Bluetooth? Because dongles are unaesthetic and easily lost.